Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2022
WorkWhile is looking for an Account Manager. This position is responsible for assisting the senior Account Manager in managing and growing our ever-expanding portfolio of employer accounts. In this role, you should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both essential. As part of the Account Management team, you will partner closely with customer support, and operations teams to drive success for our accounts and for WorkWhile.
WorkWhile has a diverse, mission-driven, and supportive culture—we look for people who want to take ownership, are energized by ambiguity, and strive to make a lasting impact. If this resonates with you, we’d love to chat!
About this Role
- Assist the senior account manager with aspects of customer success, including developing relationships with clients, managing projects, and ensuring that clients are happy.
- Assist in the growth of assigned accounts.
- Be willing and able to demonstrate the WorkWhile platform to customers.
- Work in tandem with the Support and Operations Teams to effectively respond to customer needs.
- Able to work in a team environment and independently.
- Strong bias for action.
- Previous experience in account management, customer service or customer support.
- Detailed and Organized when setting up priorities for the day, week and month.
- Willing and able to talk with customers and workers.
- Able to pick things up quickly and work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Someone who is open to new ideas and able to implement and test those ideas.
- Experience using customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Strong computer and application skills including Google Suite.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and analyze data.
- Any experience giving a presentation, or a technology demo to a customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in emoji.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
WorkWhile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.