Head of Growth
Stepful is reimagining healthcare training making it 10x more accessible, effective and fun.
Stepful is one of the fastest growing start-ups based out of New York City. We launched a year ago and have already graduated hundreds of students. Our graduates, mainly from underprivileged communities, go on to work at leading healthcare institutions such as OneMedical, NY Presbytarian and Davita. Stepful students increase their salaries by 60% on average after just 5 weeks of training.
The founding team is uniquely positioned to grow Stepful to be the leader in healthcare education. Each founder brings in relevant experience coming from leadership roles at Udacity, Apple, Uber, and Triplebyte.
Stepful is backed by Y Combinator and just closed a round led by Reach Capital, the leading edtech investor in the US.
What You’ll Do at Stepful
Are you passionate about empowering millions of low wage workers to get upskilled and to change their lives? Do you enjoy running experiments and crunching data to drive Stepful’s growth? Do you thrive working cross-functionally to drive results?
- Own all paid channels (paid search, paid social) and work with agency resources to test and scale them
- Run all conversion rate optimization efforts by running experiments and working cross-functionally with product and engineering
- Define, own, and execute end to end CRM strategies to attract new students, continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle
- Lead the team of Student Admissions Coaches
Some key qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working at an early stage direct to consumer start-up
- Experience deploying campaigns on paid channels (Google, Facebook/ Instagram) and unpaid channels (SEO and referrals)
- Experience in consumer and lifecycle marketing in a high growth environment
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills
At Stepful, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.