At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the team!
Preply Business partners with hundreds of clients globally to bring personalized language training to the workforce. Preply B2B is growing exponentially and should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. Companies like Zendesk, Eventbrite, and ByteDance trust Preply to help their employees speak more confidently at work.
As a B2B Designer on the Brand Creative Team, you will help us elevate our visual assets used in B2B campaigns by partnering with internal stakeholders to understand needs, create visual concepts and designs that align with our brand identity helping us to achieve our vision.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be part of a creative team with a clear purpose: to deliver a magical, memorable and high performing brand experience
- You’ll combine qualitative and quantitative learner and tutor data to build an exceptional b2b brand experience through design
- You’ll stay on top of the trends and bring new ideas to test
- You'll be supporting the team to transition to the use of AI in design
- You will be working on multiple projects at a time, prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within the allotted time frames
- You are an ambassador for design culture and creative work and actively contribute to team culture and process
What you need to succeed:
- You have 1-3 years of experience as a designer at a branding agency, studio, or in-house brand team
- You have a strong portfolio that illustrates your career
- You are highly skilled in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and After-Effects
- A good understanding of AI tools is preferred
- A broad awareness of branding, design, and technology trends and you've started using AI to scale design work
- Strong organizational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow, and the ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience executing a project from brief through production and delivery to the highest possible standard with an excellent eye for detail
- You are a great communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with everyone you work with
- You are eager to learn and grow your skill-set
- You have experience in working with tight deadlines
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Paid relocation to Barcelona, hybrid work model.
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.