B2B Paid Marketing Manager - LinkedIn
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the Preply Business team!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages. Our buyer personas are Human Resources Managers and Learning and Development Managers from global companies who need to communicate in the same language.
Meet our B2B marketing team:
In 2022 we created our multidisciplinary B2B marketing team in order to expand Inbound lead generation and conversion. Our team so far is formed with specialists from different channels (SEO, CRM, Google Ads and Content) to create global campaigns, and to develop local initiatives with the help of our regional marketeers.
Now we are looking for an additional team member to focus on new paid channels which are exclusive for B2B (such as Linkedin and Gartner Digital Markets).
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the owner of B2B paid channel activities, starting with Linkedin Ads, helping us to increase lead generation, awareness and revenue.
- Develop and execute performance marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, lead generation, and revenue growth across various digital channels for B2B
- Create, manage, and optimize ad campaigns on Linkedin, Social Media, G2, Capterra (Gartner Digital Markets), and affiliates.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance metrics, including click-through rates (CTR), conversion to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), return on investment (ROI), and other relevant KPIs.
- Utilize web analytics tools, such as Looker and Hubspot, to track and measure the conversion rate and ROI of your campaigns
- Work closely with sales and different marketing teams (content, localization and marketing operations) to ensure lead quality and consistent messaging across all changes
- Conversion focus: Drive growth in website traffic, lead acquisition, and income revenue.
- Conduct A/B testing and implement data-driven optimizations to improve campaign performance, such as audiences, ad creatives, landing page and bidding strategies
- Retargeting and segmenting audiences for your campaigns
- Exploring new paid channel opportunities
- Requesting and coordinating creatives with Preply’s Brand team
What you need to succeed:
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B performance marketing campaigns in a high growth company
- You have a proven track record in managing and executing B2B paid marketing strategies across different paid channels
- Experience managing and optimizing LinkedIn Ads campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis, utilizing tools like Excel or Google Sheets, and web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics to derive insights and optimize campaign performance.
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies, conducting experiments, and implementing data-driven optimizations to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing metrics and KPIs, such as CTR, conversion rate, ROAS, and ROI, and the ability to analyze and interpret these metrics accurately.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and product teams, to align marketing campaigns with brand messaging and business objectives.
- You are results-oriented and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Project management skills to effectively plan, execute, and monitor performance marketing campaigns.
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona.
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.