At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the Preply Business team!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
We are seeking a visionary leader for the Go-To-Market (GTM) Manager role, dedicated to gaining a deep understanding of our clients and crafting tailored strategies to optimize their acquisition. In this pivotal position, you will play a central role in driving our organization's growth by identifying and executing tactics that resonate with our target audience.
This role will require you to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success, to align our efforts and ensure a seamless customer journey. Your expertise in market research and data-driven decision-making will guide our initiatives, allowing us to adapt swiftly to market dynamics and stay ahead of the competition.
Ultimately, your contributions as the GTM Manager will have a substantial impact on our business's success, influencing our ability to meet and exceed our growth targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand our client base in the different geographies (ICP, Buyer personas, buying process) and use that knowledge to define list of accounts Preply Business should focus on
- Define a relevant tiering system to enable a differentiation of our engagement strategy (marketing, outreach, sales) in order to maximize deal conversions for each segment and remain efficient
- Design a differentiated GTM strategy for different tiers and align KPIs and incentives
- Inform processes and tools required to execute on said GTM strategies
- Design and implement a robust B2C2B acquisition strategy, allowing us to leverage our 7 figures B2C Learner base to fuel further the growth of our Enterprise effort
- Design a strategy of expansion in order to identify large opportunities within our existing customer base along with a process to engage those opportunities between our customer success teams and sales
- Manage the Lead Generation team (2 ICs) to support these efforts and ensure SDRs, AEs and Marketing are equipped with clear assignments
- Report on KPIs and progress of GTM strategy to B2B leadership to drive accountability against goals and identify areas of improvements
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales environments, with at least 2 years of people management experience.
- EdTech or Big Tech experience are highly appreciated.
- Demonstrated experience leading highly impactful projects cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create compelling presentations and reports for executive audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights.
- Ability to simplify complex problems, create pragmatic solutions, and find shortcuts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate collaborative relationships across different teams and levels of seniority
- Customer-centric, empathetic mindset with excellent listening skills.
- Passion for education and a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the EdTech industry.
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.