At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in creating a memorable experience for all candidates supporting all recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Create and improve a number of processes and ways of working.
- Track and maintain all candidate communication and data in relevant recruiting files.
- Help document all recruitment processes across different chapters
- Support in the Ops side of Talent Management
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting and on-boarding processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality "candidate experience".
- Support Employer Brand Initiatives
- Assist in the planning, coordination, set-up and marketing of all networking and recruiting events (including meet-ups events, career fairs, information sessions, diversity events).Support driving employer branding for Preply.
What you need to succeed:
- A proven track record of 2+ years of professional experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant, or other highly organizational administrative duties.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail.
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create professional messages and reports.
- You can multi-task and have a can-do attitude together with great initiative.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced dynamic team environments
- Experience in employer branding/content creation is a plus
- Experience with Greenhouse is a Plus
- You have a Customer-Centricity mindset and demonstrate empathy and the ability to listen
- You embrace simplicity and create simple solutions to deliver faster results you're curious and have a passion for learning and constantly improving
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona, or working remotely within a close time zone
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.