SMB Account Executive (Arabic)
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the Preply Business team!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
As we grow, we are looking for an SMB Account Executive to join the team and help us grow in the UK and US market!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the full sales cycle for your SMB market segment, (10-250 employees) including prospecting, qualification, discovery, demo and closing business
- Qualify inbound leads and manage outbound book of business to ensure you have enough pipeline to achieve quarterly targets, as set by leadership
- Lead and manage a sales pipeline of opportunities
- Develop an understanding of each prospect's business needs and communicate the proposed solution effectively
- Develop a positive relationship with key client decision-makers / influencers who are responsible for Learning and Development or Human Resources in target businesses
- Ensure that the Preply B2B solution is implemented and that the client is satisfied
What you need to succeed:
- Fully fluent in English plus native Arabic
- Experience as an Account Executive and/or SDR with ability to close, or Business Development, in B2B SaaS companies (1-2 years)
- Experience prospecting and selling across the US and UK market
- Demonstrated experience in web demos and distance selling
- Short sales cycle experience (1-3 months);
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate our value proposition as part of an overall business solution
- Proficiency with Sales CRM solutions (such as Salesforce, Outreach)
- Hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate
- University Degree
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona, or working remotely within a close time zone
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
But there’s more. At Preply, we focus on doing better every day – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world. You’ll get to be a part of our online learning innovation!
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and B2B products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 500+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US.
We do extraordinary things at Preply – and we want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we say:
Welcome to The World Class.
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.