Senior Manager, Paid Social and Display
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the team:
We are growing exponentially year over year, and in the next months we will see exciting changes in our brand and campaign strategy that will elevate how we are communicating externally what, how and more importantly, why we do things.
Our App Growth and Performance Marketing team has the responsibility to define and execute the best short and long-term growth strategy across SEM and Paid Social to support our continuous and exponential growth globally. As our Senior Manager of Paid Social and Display, you’ll lead and grow a stellar team of managers responsible for all of Preply’s app, social, display and remarketing channels. We’re growth-obsessed and focused on growing new paying customers substantially and ensuring our personalized learning platform converts them to new subscribers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate the company mission, vision and goals into long and short-term strategy for the Paid Social and Display channels, across all locations and business lines (B2C, B2B, and new business opportunities such as group classes).
- Lead a team of stellar senior channel managers, providing feedback, guidance and direction to keep improving their performance and creating the best impact in the company.
- Partner closely with our internal creative team to ensure on-brand and high-quality messaging that resonates with our target audience, elevating the results of our campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to optimize conversion funnel in Preply’s app to expand marketing results.
- Lead multidisciplinary projects across Marketing, Engineering and Data Science teams to build a robust data infrastructure and measurement framework for your channels.
- Constantly run analysis to identify opportunities to improve business performance, ROI and efficiency of our campaigns, as well as define the budget allocation strategy to bring the best results.
- Maintain the quality of data used for reporting and optimization for both Web and App in internal and external tracking systems.
What you need to succeed:
- Channel expertise: 8 years of experience in Performance Marketing, while at least 3 of them working directly with Paid Social, Display and App marketing, and great results scaling these channels.
- People Management: experience building and managing a team of marketers, guiding them to achieve great results.
- Data and Business Analytics skills: strong ability to collect and analyze data to support decisions, and experience improving the quality of data used within the company.
- Financial management and discipline: able to produce budget proposals with expected impact and deliver performance against targets
- Testing mindset: build a rigorous experimentation framework and detailed learning agenda that allows a channel to scale.
- Track record of achieving impactful Performance Marketing results on a multi-location scale.
- Desired: Experience with attribution modeling, incrementality testing, MarTech and/or automation.
Why you’ll love it at Preply
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.