Full-Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2020
This posting is for an India-based engineer. We are not looking for part-time contractors, so please only apply if you're looking for a full-time position.
What does a Full-Stack Software Engineer do at PeopleGrove?
PeopleGrove has built a dynamic cloud-based software platform for universities, companies, and nonprofits to power mentoring and networking initiatives. As a full-stack engineer, you'll become an integral member of a small team of engineers, working throughout the product and stack to build new features, improve the product, and build out our technical ops.
Projects you'll be working on:
We're focused on enhancing our product for our clients and their users, as well as streamlining operations and improving our technical foundation.
- Working with the product team to develop new features focused on improving the user experience
- Improving existing features and working on streamlining client implementations through improved tools
- Improving our technical architecture and building out a continuous integration pipeline
- Modernizing our front-end in new frameworks
- Everything else - our team is small and you'll likely be involved in almost every tech related thing going on
- 1+ years of experience building consumer-facing web apps
- You are interested in the full-stack opportunity and love building a feature from start to finish
- Self starter with deep interest in tech - we want someone who will come in with opinions, and shape our engineering practices and decisions for the better
- An eye for design - you'll have an important role in making the product look great
- Believe in our mission and love the idea of working in education to help students succeed
Technologies you'll work with:
- Remote Option - You can work from any location of your choice
- Reimbursement of Home Office Setup
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible paid vacation policy
At PeopleGrove, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. PeopleGrove is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 650-584-3400