Field Events Coordinator
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of U.S. school districts.
NoRedInk’s Marketing team is seeking a detail-oriented, creative, and impact-focused Field Marketing Coordinator to assist in supporting and executing marketing deliverables. This person is well organized, has strong project management skills, and enjoys collaborating with sales staff.
Read on if you are a growth-driven marketer passionate about collaborating with sales, equipped with exceptional communication skills, logistical expertise, and strong multitasking abilities.
Regional Sales Event and Partnership Support:
- Coordinate and support the execution of regional sales events and partnerships
- Manage logistical aspects of events, including booth/conference staffing, venue arrangements, equipment, vendor liaison, swag management, pre-and-post-event communication
- Provide on-site support for select sales events, ensuring smooth operations
- Work with marketing leadership to support select regional partnerships
- Assist in the development and manage distribution of sales collateral and marketing materials
- Facilitate communication and coordination between sales and marketing teams
- Support sales and marketing initiatives through effective event planning and execution
- Assist in managing budgets for regional events, ensuring cost-effective planning
- Oversee inventory and distribution of sales and marketing resources
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a field marketing or related role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or sales
- Sales and Marketing Acumen: Knowledge of sales processes and marketing strategies, especially in the EdTech industry
- Technology Proficiency: Proficient in Google Suite, Salesforce, and Mac systems, with the ability to adapt to digital tools like Highspot, Canva, and Dropbox
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Proactive self-starter who is results-oriented and deadline-driven, but also motivated to learn and able to take direction
- Proven organizational, time, and project management skills in managing a variety of schedules, tasks, and assignments to ensure quality outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Capable of working independently in a dynamic startup environment
- Enthusiasm for remote work and in-person events
- Ability to lift and transport event materials weighing up to 30 lbs
- Capacity to stand for extended periods during events and conferences
- Willingness to engage in physical tasks associated with event setup and breakdown
- Prepared to handle transportation of event equipment, swag, and event collateral as required
- Possess a solid understanding of the education technology (edTech) landscape
- Stay updated on industry trends and incorporate relevant elements into events
What NoRedInk offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (we were big on remote before COVID-19!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of U.S. school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids’ interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce.
NoRedInk believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At NoRedInk, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Compensation at NoRedInk is robust and includes a full range of benefits, unlimited PTO, monthly co-working stipends, an initial home-office set-up stipend, and generous equity. Our salary ranges are based on factors such as expectations as laid out in the job description, location-specific market data, internal parity, and the experience and skills of individual candidates. Therefore, the salary range is $55,000 - $75,000K in compensation and accounts for a variety of locations and skills/experience. Please know that if you are invited to speak with a recruiter at NoRedInk, they will have an open discussion about compensation during your first call to ensure alignment.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.