Bilingual Revenue Operation Lead
Sales Operations Lead (Bilingual)
Lab4U is growing! One of the pioneering companies in educational technology in Chile and Latin America is looking for a Sales Operations Lead to join our team in Chile. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate business and operations-savvy person to join a growing startup, the first and only one to have received an investment from Morgan Stanley’s acceleration program.
This position is open to dynamic people who are passionate about technology, education, social impact, and partnerships, and looking to break the cycle of poverty by improving education in Latin America and the world.
As a Sales Operations Lead at Lab4U, you’ll take the reins on our sales processes. Your mission: to unearth fresh sales prospects and business opportunities. This primarily involves connecting with new corporate and educational institutions to nurture meaningful partnerships. Additionally, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving sales operations and our rapid growth, both nationally and internationally. Mexico, the United States, and global expansion are on the horizon.
In a nutshell, your key responsibility will be to bring new in new opportunities and fine-tune, and take the lead in our sales operations. This means ensuring that our department’s processes run like a well-oiled machine, making certain that everything is operating efficiently.
Our Mission 🧪
Lab4U is an ed-tech startup committed to social change through the democratization of science education. We develop innovative technologies and methodologies, turning smartphones into pocket labs and training and supporting teachers to let students have access to quality science education through inquiry-based experimentation. To see Lab4U in action, check out the following video: Lab4U in CNN
Our predominant market is LatAm. To continue this dream and grow with an impact in society, we would like to invite to our team a key member.
Lab4U Team 😍
Lab4U has a friendly, young, diverse, and international culture. We are a multidisciplinary team composed of scientists, software engineers, and educators (Get to know our team). And now, we would like to integrate a new Business team member with a focus in into our revenue team. We are looking for a proactive person, passionate about changing the world.
To know more about our story and culture, visit our website: https://lab4u.co/en/our-story/
This is a unique opportunity for a 3-6 or more years experienced professional with a deep interest in social innovation and science education as a tool to break the cycle of poverty by improving education in Latin America and the world.
Finally, you should be motivated by purposeful work and want to be part of one of the pioneering companies in educational technology development for science learning in Chile and Latin America.
As a Sales Operations Lead at Lab4U, you will play a key role in driving the company’s growth strategies and expanding our market presence. You will be responsible for leading the sales team processes, identifying new business opportunities, developing strategic partnerships, and driving sales initiatives with corporate and educational institutions. In your role, you will have to create and optimize internal sales processes to ensure customer satisfaction and the successful implementation of our growth plans in Chile, Mexico, the United States, and the world.
- Design Business Development and Marketing strategies focusing on B2B (Business to Business) and social impact projects with Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Value, Sustainability, Corporate Affairs, and others alike.
- Identifying potential customers and partners, prospecting, scheduling discovery calls, and bringing in new deals
- Set up service contracts with new clients.
- Collaborate with sales teams to design, document, and continuously improve sales processes, from prospecting to closure.
- Test and develop pricing and costing strategies for services, to adjust our Product-Market Fit. Generate discovery calls to understand client needs and propose new solutions.
- Generate and maintain good relationships with prospects and potential clients, with frequent and fluid communication by different channels.
- Coordinate and manage business meetings with administrators and decision-makers in companies with CSR budgets.
- Supervise and optimize the sales pipeline throughout the entire sales cycle, ensuring effective management and accurate recording of information in our CRM.
- Develop Business Intelligence analysis (market analysis, industry benchmark, client knowledge, service mix, among others).
- Utilize data to analyze sales performance, establish key indicators, and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies, enabling the implementation of corrective measures as needed.
- Careers: Business Administration, Civil Industrial Engineering, Business Administration (Ingeniería Comercial), or related careers.
- Bilingual and fully proficient in English and Spanish (The interview process will be in English)
- Desirable experience leading sales teams or sales processes.
- Mandatory experience in a company’s sales cycle.
- Previous experience using CRMs, such as Pipedrive or Hubspot.
- Strong empathy with teachers and communities in which we want to impact.
- Passion for social impact and improving education in an equitable environment.
- Passion for science and technology education.
- Passion for business development and consultative sales.
- Passion for leveraging tech and growth hacking for sales and marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and databases.
- Previous experience using CRMs, such as Pipedrive or Hubspot.
- High analytical skills and results-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, structured, and detail-oriented
- Affinity with multicultural environments and relationships with international clients.
- Availability for domestic and international travel and transportation.
To consider 🔭
We love passionate people and we value your time and interest in professional growth, therefore it is important to do some expectation matching: we are a startup, we are a small ordinary team doing extraordinary work, this might not be a regular corporate experience many professionals are looking for.
We are a growing startup hoping for every team member to grow alongside the company, we will offer a sales compensation plan aligned with the company and team values; however, it is important for us that you know that this is NOT a traditional corporate position, we are all sailing in the same boat, and we see huge growth potential for this position in Ed-tech. Lab4U aims to become the leader in STEM education and Education Technology, and YOU can be a part of it. We have a small budget which we hope to increase over time; depending on your results, the experience you gain, proven skills, and language domain (perfect written and spoken Spanish and English), we will be offering a starting salary of US$ 2,500 net per month+ annual sales commissions depending on your experience.
If you are a dynamic, results-driven individual who is passionate about transforming science education, we would love to hear from you! Apply now to join the Lab4U team and be part of our mission to revolutionize education.
*We will only review applications in English.