Graphic Design Contractor
inquirED is looking for a junior graphic design contractor to work with the Brand and Creative team for 15-20 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have strong design skills and experience with print and digital mediums. The junior graphic designer will be responsible for creating design concepts and executing them into finished products for various mediums.
- Transform design ideas into completed projects that align with brand.
- Build knowledge of brand and strategic marketing goals.
- Attend weekly team meetings and other meetings to complete work as needed.
- Design and develop digital assets including website pages, digital ads, email, documents, presentations, and other assets.
- Develop print collateral, including merchandise, print ads, signage, and packaging.
- Collaborate with team to ensure timely and high quality completion of design projects.
- Contribute to team project management of design work in Asana
- Catalog art and finalize assets for future projects and maintain digital assets library as part of project work.
- Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, organizing elements, and usability.
- Prepare various formats of supplied artwork to production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
- Stay current with design trends and software updates to bring innovative ideas to the team.
- 1-3+ years of experience in graphic design or a related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Asana, Airtable, and Canva.
- Experience in animation or video is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to produce high-quality work.
- Comfortable working with and managing outside vendors and printers with a solid understanding of the printing process.
- High degree of proficiency in Google Suite.
This contractor position pays $40-50/hour. This compensation range may be adjusted based on actual experience.