Growth Marketing Lead
Inquiry for Every Classroom. inquirED’s mission is simple: We want to bring student-centered, inquiry-based learning to schools and districts across the country. We believe it will change our world for the better and provide students with the kind of deep, meaningful learning experience that will last a lifetime. But we need your help taking on the big textbook companies. inquirED is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to build out what Growth Marketing looks like at inquirED. If you think of marketing as fuel and an engine (thanks, Emily Kramer!)- inquirED has gotten good at creating fuel (content!), and we are excited to find an experienced Growth Marketer with an engine mindset. The Growth Marketing Lead will think analytically about how we generate leads and keep qualified leads moving through the funnel, collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Brand and Creative, and contribute to overall marketing strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our Revenue Operations team to use tools and analytics to support Growth Marketing in driving full-funnel growth.
- Manage Demand Generation strategy and execution, from supporting the SDR team w/outbound prospecting, to running ABM campaigns w/our District Sales Team
- Work with Brand and Creative and Product marketing to lead inquirED through a website redesign that is optimized for lead generation.
- Project manage events for brand awareness and lead gen
- Collaborate on inbound marketing efforts with Brand and Creative, driving traffic to our website via both organic and paid efforts, and working to improve conversion rates
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Lead and Sales team to implement effective Lifecycle Marketing, engaging and moving leads through the pipeline.
- Partner closely with Sales, Brand and Creative, and Partner Experience teams to inform marketing strategies and support revenue goals
- Use data to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, driving improvements and continuously thinking of which channels are most effective.
- 2-4 years relevant marketing experience, ideally at K–12 curriculum or edtech company highly preferred
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other Growth Marketing tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced, feedback-driven environment
- A willingness to be scrappy, creative, collaborative, and unconventional
- A passion for inquirED’s mission
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong project management, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Loves to think about, test, and implement new ways to help the team work smarter, better, and faster
Why Join Us?
- Mission-driven organization
- Small team, quick decisions
- Work from home
- Unlimited PTO
*Please note that because of high application volume, we are only able to respond to applicants moving forward in the process.
The base compensation range for this role is $80,000-95,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a full benefits package. This compensation range and title may be adjusted based on actual experience.