Student Success Manager - Based in South Africa
As our Success Manager you will be the key contact for learners enrolled with the career accelerator programme and be responsible for ensuring & enabling learner success at every step.
You will support, encourage and guide learners through their career accelerator journey, instilling comfort and confidence in the learner. From welcoming learners to the course, assisting them in planning their study time structure, goal setting, reflections, through to identifying potential blockers and hurdles for the individual learner, and helping them overcome those barriers.
What your day to day will look like with us
- Organise and deliver 1:1 learner sessions across numerous timezones
- Schedule, plan and promote learner group sessions, facilitate sessions and generate peer to peer collaboration and learning opportunities.
- Deliver learner community content that supports, encourages and enables learner engagement and success
- Identify potential blockers for learners, and proactively seek to provide solutions to enable progression.
- Develop and deliver high quality documentation to ensure learners have clear, concise course communications
- Support seamless onboarding of new learners
- Be a key, trusted, and supportive contact for learners throughout the entire programme life-cycle working with course facilitators and career coaches to ensure students reach their learning goals
- Communicate with learners through emails, calls and chat, troubleshooting their issues, answering questions, and proactively tracking and supporting their progress
- Be confident working with the product team through learner queries and being the voice of the learner internally
- Facilitate ongoing learner feedback and sentiment through analysing surveys and creating reports
- Regularly report back on learner experience findings and insights
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies.
- Provide ongoing alumni support to individuals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Equivalent experience within a similar role
- Understanding of the digital skills industries, and those which learners will look to be entering
- Previous experience of working within the higher education sector, with postgraduate level students at all the start or mid career stage
- Demonstrable experience of management and resolution of complex issues
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service approach and ethic
- Coaching training and or qualification is desired but not essential
- Demonstrate and manage potentially sensitive and personal information with tact and confidentiality
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It's our vision to become the world's leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you'll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You'll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You'll become part of a greater community. We're passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.