Senior Customer Success Manager
Clayful Health, a fast-moving startup with a mission to revolutionize mental health support for children, is seeking an experienced and highly qualified, full-time Customer Success Lead to join our team.
As a Customer Success Lead, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our school and district customers achieve their desired outcomes while maximizing the value they experience from Clayful. You will play a crucial role in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, addressing their needs, and driving customer satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about mental health, possess excellent organizational skills, thrive in a startup environment, and get excited about building meaningful relationships in a deeply emotional context.
Manage district and school launches
- Manage the entire launch experience including district kick off meetings, rostering, technology set up
- Lead educator professional development and family webinars
Manage expansions and renewals
- Manage the end-to-end process of contract renewals and expansions, ensuring timely and effective negotiations to secure continued partnerships.
Develop implementation resources
- Identify opportunities to create assets to support implementation and engagement; work with marketing team to build resources such as posters, 1-pagers, and videos
Communicate customer feedback
- Collect and share feedback with internal team to advance product, content and customer journey
- Support the collection of data to support case studies, testimonials and surveys
Communicate solution value
- Analyze chat data
- Design and facilitate Data Talks
Integrate Clayful into school systems
- Integrate Clayful into different layers within a school system such as peer mentoring club, student leadership, after school activities, counseling and wellness offices, etc.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Adaptive to changes and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience as Customer Success Manager in Ed-Tech
- Proven experience in a CSM role with a strong customer references
- Proficient with tools such as Google Suite, Salesforce, Outreach, and Slack
- Extremely comfortable with technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and explaining why they are a suitable fit for the position.
Clayful Health offers competitive compensation, remote working conditions and a unique opportunity to help shape the future of children's mental health education.
Clayful Health is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from all qualified candidates.