Licensed Clinical Coach Supervisor
Clayful is an early-stage startup creating equity and access to mental health resources for kids, preteens, and teens. We partner with schools to offer on-demand chat-based coaching to students in grades 3-12.
We are seeking a passionate, 1099 contracted, Coach Supervisor who is licensed in a mental health-related field, social work, or counseling.
Monday-Friday 2pm-6pm PST.
Specifically, the Coach Supervisor will:
- monitor chat-based coaching sessions on our proprietary chat platform
- provide coaches with general support - what to say and ask- during chats when requested
- support with crisis intervention, risk assessment, school reporting, and agency reporting
- support coaches to have difficult conversations with kids and teens
- provide feedback to coaches to help them improve their coaching skills and confidence
- ensure Coaches and kids are following Clayful guidelines and escalation policies
Who you are
Licensed in a mental health related field, social work or counseling.
Passionate. You care about kids’ + teens’ mental health. You’re excited and inspired by working every day to bring mental wellness to students around the world.
Not easily shaken. You’re someone who has the ability to handle crisis situations with ease.
An excellent communicator. You have great oral and written communication skills. You understand being a good communicator requires active listening.
Experienced and grounded. You are someone who understands mental health work is difficult and sometimes taxing. You have self-care practices and coping skills in place to keep you strong and engaged.
A quick learner. You'll be supporting Coaches on multiple online platforms. This means you'll need to be a quick learner to effectively navigate and communicate using the provided platforms.
Organized and efficient. You know how to multitask successfully and prioritize your work.
Flexible. We’re an early-stage startup. Things can change quickly! We need a Coach Supervisor who is flexible and embraces change.
A team player. You love collaborating and learning from your teammates. You’re great at giving and getting feedback.
Candidates should have:
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, or other relevant field
- A deep understanding of researched based strategies such as CBT, DBT, and motivational interviewing.
- A clinical license to practice in any US state in good standing
- Reliable laptop or computer (no tablets or cell phones)
- A distraction-free workspace
- Reliable, high-speed internet
Compensation and benefits:
- Work Remote
- We are unable to employ candidates residing outside of the US. Due to the nature of services provided to our partners, all work must be done within the US.