Mental Wellness Coach for Kids & Teens - Join our Talent Community!
Join our Clayful Coach Talent Community to express interest in future coach role openings!
Please note, that we are hiring and reviewing applications for this role on a rolling basis. Though we are not currently interviewing for coaches, when roles become available this information can help us assess your background and skills for future roles and fast-track your application.
Seeking caring humans with a flexible schedule to coach kids and teens around the United States.
Do you have a flexible schedule, experience working with kids/teens, and want to make a difference?
Clayful Coaching is for you! Apply today to become a Clayful Coach for the 2023/2024 school year.
“This is the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever been a part of!” — current Clayful Coach
A group of educators, coaches, and education technology enthusiasts addressing the student mental wellness crisis.
Clayful provides on-demand coaching for students through our chat-based app.
We started Clayful to bridge the gap to affordable mental health care, so we can finally provide all kids with the support they need to thrive.
Coaching is offered Monday - Friday, from 8 AM - 10 PM across all US time zones. Coaches select shifts that are 1-3 hours long and coach up to 10 per month based on student needs.
What you get:
- get certified to coach kids and teens on us (a $1200 value)
- join an amazing community of coaches around the country supporting kids and teens
- feel good about yourself for changing the world, one kid at a time
- remote work with a flexible schedule
Applicants must have:
- experience - you’ve worked in the mental health field or with kids or teens
- empathy and awareness - a strong understanding of the experiences kids and teens from historically marginalized communities such as: people of color, LGBTQIA+, and economically disadvantaged individuals
- quick learner - Coaches chat with kids and teens through a chat platform. This means you'll need to be a quick learner to effectively navigate and communicate using the provided platform
- a flexible schedule - our coaching happens on-demand. This means you are able to hop on and chat with kids when needed
- great written communication skills - all of our coaching happens through chat. Love to send a good emoji or gif? We do too!
Specific Coach duties include:
- completing coach certification
- coaching with kids and teens via the Clayful platform
- leveling up with ongoing training
- participating positively in the Clayful coaching community
- Must complete and pass a rigorous background check
- Reliable laptop or computer (no tablets or cell phones)
- Must be able to effectively navigate and communicate using the provided platforms
- Fast, reliable internet (minimum of 50 mbps download speed) and a computer (no tablet or phones)
- A quiet, distraction-free place to work
- Must be a United States resident to apply, and must reside in the US your entire time with Clayful
- This role is a 1099 contract position - you will be responsible for paying taxes to the government
“Adding coaching tools to my tool belt has been beneficial across all of my relationships, both professional and personal. Clayful Rocks!” — current Clayful Coach