Growth Marketing/Demand Gen Specialist
Candidly was founded in 2016 to flip the script on what it means to plan, borrow, repay, and save for college. Today, we’re the category leader with the market’s most comprehensive AI-driven student debt and savings optimization platform. We partner with hundreds of top employers, financial institutions, and retirement record keepers, positioning Candidly to serve more than 35 million Americans.
We’re already achieving incredible results — to date, we’ve helped our users get on track to eliminate more than $650 million in student debt and pay off their loans 68,000 years quicker — and we’re seeking movers, shakers, innovators, and problem solvers to help take our mission even further.
Candidly is a high-growth, Series B startup, funded by leading investors including Altos Ventures, Aflac, Salesforce Ventures, UBS, Equal Opportunity Ventures, Impact Engine, Rethink Impact, Unum, and Cercano Management. Our fully remote, international team of 70 (and counting) includes alumni from Google, UBS, Twitter, Plaid, Prudential, LendingTree, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, and more.
We support our Can-doers with comprehensive healthcare plans (medical, dental and vision), retirement plans, a co-working allowance, life and disability insurance, and paid vacation time, parental leave, and volunteer days. Of course, we also offer a student loan repayment benefit!
Our team is fully remote and is made up of leaders, creators, visionaries, parents, partners, cycling enthusiasts, winemakers, and champion jugglers (yes, really!) living and working all around the world. This role is open to candidates based in the US.
Candidly is seeking a full-time demand generation marketing specialist to help tackle the student debt crisis and improve the daily lives of millions of borrowers. The role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will be primarily responsible for driving inbound marketing activities to accelerate the sales pipeline. The ideal candidate is a versatile, data-driven marketer that can shift between strategy and execution modes across a mix of marketing channels.
- Launch inbound marketing campaigns to capture new prospective leads
- Develop full-funnel strategies to reach prospective customers across their respective buying stages
- Collaborate with design to implement compelling creative that drives click-through engagement across paid platforms
- Partner with sales to refine the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and understand key messaging value propositions based on audience segments
- A/B test new ads and landing pages to drive efficiencies across the conversion funnel
- Track campaign effectiveness through rigorous reporting, & leverage that data to make informed optimization decisions
- Explore ABM strategies to complement the demand-gen approach
- Develop gated content campaigns to deliver value to early-stage prospects
- Establish test budgets for new channels to diversify and scale reach
- Report on marketing campaign effectiveness internally and externally
- Synthesize feedback from the sales field to incorporate key learnings into marketing opportunities
- Do something that you haven't done before and have fun learning a new skill
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a demand generation marketing role
- B2B experience in a fintech or related industry
- Results-driven with a passion for building marketing campaigns that drive sales activity
- Strong analytical skills to review business KPIs and optimize campaigns accordingly
- Versatility to shift modes between strategy and execution
- Creative eye to inform compelling creative for various stages across the buying journey
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and LinkedInAds
- Proven track record of efficiently executing marketing campaigns across various sales cycles
- Experience marketing SaaS products in a B2B environment
- Passion to innovate and invent tomorrow, we are building the future of financial wellness and dare to dream big
- Acts as an owner and strives to make it better regardless of current role
- Self-motivated, does not seek perfection but makes improvements to our products, company, and way we work
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Salesforce and Marketo
Background and EEOC
Candidly offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check & fingerprints).
Candidly strives to foster an environment where every employee can succeed. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.